Often organisations seek to build the capability of their staff and volunteers to create change, build cultures of equity and prevent violence against women.
WHISE offers tailor made approaches and strategies to do this whereby the whole organisation builds its capacity on key content areas around gender equity and prevention of family violence.
What the training aims to do?
Using customized train the trainer style approaches, our programs typically include:
- Deep dive into key evidence base and practice in areas of primary prevention of violence and gender equity
- Build capability in understanding how to manage resistance in learners
- Information and introduction to strengths based approaches to build capability in adult learners
- Coaching and follow up support
- Advice and support to build internal systems and structures that reinforce and support those who will lead the change internally
- Briefing to senior leadership on change strategy to support buy-in
- Tailored advice and support to build evaluation systems to support change
Who should attend?
WHISE develops these programs and strategies for organisations (for profit, not for profit, public/government and community) based on the goals the organisation wants to achieve, and, available budget.
Please contact the WHISE Health Promotion Team to have a conversation about where this can provide support to your organisation and community today.