Social media is a great way to connect, advocate and spread the word. The Good Health Down South partnership has compiled a social media toolkit for individuals and organisations looking to participate in Superheroes of Sexual and Reproductive Health
The toolkit includes downloadable images, captions and four superhero profiles that can be shared across the seven days. Links to video clips, relevant websites and resources have also been included to strengthen the messages.
How can I get involved?
We encourage our partners to engage in the toolkit to increase the reach of these messages and promote alignment across partner organisations. We invite you to support our campaign by:
- Sharing WHISE content on your social media platforms
- Posting your own content, using the same hashtags: #SRHWeek2019 #SuperheroesofSRH
- Tagging @whisewomen (Twitter) and @whisewomen (Facebook) in your posts
- Using the captions below for Facebook, which can also be adapted for Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Liking, tagging and commenting on WHISE’s posts